Should the Kraken be Nerfed?

LMG

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Just shoot at the Kraken until it dies. Ratatatatata!
You need fire rate if you're dying to them. Otherwise, just swim away, walk over mesh, run around on tarp, or put up a splash wall.

Escaping one of these players is not difficult if you learn how it works. Bubbler is far more dangerous when used at the last second of an engagement.
How did you manage do survive those jumps? Usually Krakens splat me from farther away o_O

Rex

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Xerhid
Nerf it. It's practically the blue shell in Super Mario Kart.

EarthBoundEnigma

Inkster Jr.
How did you manage do survive those jumps? Usually Krakens splat me from farther away o_O
Kraken is a squid, and as such, cannot move quickly off-ink, becoming much weaker. You're pretty safe. Get a friend to try this with and practice a bit.

LMG

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Kraken is a squid, and as such, cannot move quickly off-ink, becoming much weaker. You're pretty safe. Get a friend to try this with and practice a bit.
Well, lag joke aside, that might be a bit hard to do since I only know two friends who play (one of which rarely plays at all)

ChiePet

Pro Squid
NNID
ChiePet
Answer to Thread; Never. It's fine with being pushed like the bubbler as it is, although I'll miss the OP version forever haha.
I cross my fingers for the day it gets paired with the Disruptor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom