Should you use your arms or wrists to aim?

Patrick

Inkling
I've been switching between my wrists and arms to aim ever since I got this game and I still don't know which one is better. I've found more pros with using my arms such as you can aim wider and faster, it also seems to be more accurate. Yet, more A rank players use their wrists then their arms when they play. I'm curious as to which one makes you play better. thanks

doritos29

Senior Squid
NNID
5thelement
I use my wrists to aim and I'm A- in ranked. I use the E-liter 3k.

Twinkie

Full Squid
NNID
Twinkiman
I am not a motion user, but personally I think that wrists would give you better precision. And using my arms would make it feel a little more awkward.

TheMH

Inkling Commander
NNID
The_MH
I think Splatoon is the first game for which my chair with arm rests really pays off. I place my arms on them and aim solely with wrist movements.

doritos29

Senior Squid
NNID
5thelement
As a stick user i was so confuses at first by that Thread Title.
I highly reccomend that u switch to motion controls. It allows you to make more precise movements. And it allows you to aim better because it's more stable if u hold it in both hands rather than moving a stick with one thumb

YesI'mTaco34

Inkling Cadet
NNID
YesImTaco
I highly reccomend that u switch to motion controls. It allows you to make more precise movements. And it allows you to aim better because it's more stable if u hold it in both hands rather than moving a stick with one thumb
I tried motion controls but i couldn't get use to it and plus i really didn't enjoy it very much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom