Show those Inklebergs who's boss!!!

LandSharkBait

Inkling
NNID
eidigio
Hey squids!

Looking for some super awesome people to make a super awesome team! This is a competitive team, but the number one thing we focus on is learning to get better and having fun! If you're interested, check out the group page or send me a message. Let's go kick Inkleberg's butt!!!

http://squidboards.com/groups/inkleberg/

OniLink

Inkling
NNID
0niLink97
great! i added ur nnid, can u add me on skype? dem0nhunter1171, i also like playing other things too like sm4sh and mk8.

Mako

Inkling
NNID
MakoKekoa
Hey, what's up? I know I'm already on the team but I couldn't help but notice you two talking about sm4sh and so I'd just like to say that I'm always down to play that too!

OniLink

Inkling
NNID
0niLink97
Hey, what's up? I know I'm already on the team but I couldn't help but notice you two talking about sm4sh and so I'd just like to say that I'm always down to play that too!
Sure id be up 4 playing any time just let me know, id just like to know if u have stable internet (wired connection) and if u have skype mine is dem0nhunter1171

Mako

Inkling
NNID
MakoKekoa
Sure id be up 4 playing any time just let me know, id just like to know if u have stable internet (wired connection) and if u have skype mine is dem0nhunter1171
I use a wifi router in my place, but hopefully it won't be a problem. There are barely any devices that use it simultaneously and it's never for big stuff like streaming, so yeah. I do have Skype though, my account name is makokensai2. I'm usually available just about any time on Fridays. Btw, what timezone are you in? I'm pacific standard (west coast USA).

OniLink

Inkling
NNID
0niLink97
est (Eastern Standard Time) well hopefully it goes well, let me know when ur up 4 it. added.

same for splatoon

Last edited:

swordwielder13

Full Squid
NNID
swordwielder13
Hey I just wanted to say that you have such an awesome clan name xD :3 Such memories hehe

LandSharkBait

Inkling
NNID
eidigio
Such memeories! .....*ahem* >.>

Thank you, kind swordwielder! I hope you're successfully kicking some INKLEBERG (I'm hoping you said that in your head the same way that Mr. Turner does) butt out there :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom