side order was pretty epic (no spoil)

chaotik0

Inkling Cadet
i beat it today at like 1 am and it was amazing. i thought this was going to be extremely easy but it was genuinely challenging at times. the game punishes you if you try to get away with like only doing the objectives and avoiding the enemies once you get to higher floors but i even died kinda early just because i wasn’t taking the difficulty seriously.

so yeah it was epic
if you see this and haven’t bought it what are you doing

GiggaPoggers

Full Squid
Pronouns
He/him
NNID
superstar
Switch Friend Code
SW-7556-4937-7869
Imo it was pretty easy. Took me 3 attempts and i have not lost a run since then. You get more value out of the attempt to 100% the game. Did i mention
EIGHTS PALLET IS HORRIBLE OH MY GOD

chaotik0

Inkling Cadet
Imo it was pretty easy. Took me 3 attempts and i have not lost a run since then. You get more value out of the attempt to 100% the game. Did i mention
EIGHTS PALLET IS HORRIBLE OH MY GOD
i didn’t do it with any
hacks
(after a few attempts i don’t even know if you have enough stuff to even get any, which would have been my case at the time i made this post) and that made it not easy, especially compared to the story in splatoon 3. and yeah after beating the game one time every run after that felt so easy and so much less stressful

also i never played octo expansion, and by “genuinely challenging at times” i was honestly just so surprised they actually tried to add difficulty to the game

also why don’t you like 8’s palette? splat bomb is nice on it and it’s the shooter and tsd isn’t that bad in side order but i always switch it for hammer because that special is busted. the only hack i had on was 1 life for safety but that wasn’t too limiting on the amount of chips you could get

GiggaPoggers

Full Squid
Pronouns
He/him
NNID
superstar
Switch Friend Code
SW-7556-4937-7869
the kit was actually fire but I could not manage the low hacks stuff man 💀 I suck

Hokuto

Senior Squid
Pronouns
they/he/ze
Switch Friend Code
SW-5561-7608-9695
the kit was actually fire but I could not manage the low hacks stuff man 💀 I suck
I struggled with Eight's Palette hackless, so I asked which hacks I should take. The answers I got included +1 Life, 1.5 Damage Reduction, Broken Armor Jump, and Slight Color Bias. To me, two hacks provides a nice balance between having a safety cushion and building up chips. If you don't use Vending Machines or skip multiple floors, chances are you won't fill even your 30 slots with one hack anyway.

youre_a_squib_now

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-8478-8105-6114
I love how the title has "no spoil" in the name and yet every single post has had an endgame spoiler

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom