• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Single Player End of Level Glitch?!

kunoichi squid

Inkling Cadet
Hi all! I found this thread on another site talking about how if you end a single player level damaged you get a "glitch" I'll say of the character (boy or girl) without a shirt on. Anyone know if this is true and/or could get me a screen shot of both? I've been much too busy with work to experiment around and hope I'll get it at just the right time, etc. I'm also usually quite tired by the time I get home so I just usually play a bit and then go to bed not noticing if there's anything "unusual" about an image, etc. Thanks all!

Hero of Lime

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Link643
Switch Friend Code
SW-5339-5185-8796.
I have encountered this a few times. It's really not a glitch so much as it's just something you may not come across easily since there are rarely too many hazards next to the zapfish. It's hard to see in normal gameplay, but when you take damage and lose your "shields" in single player, your inkling loses their jacket and shoes until you get your clothes back. I did not know this until I ended a level where I was damaged and my inkling was in her underwear! :scared:

Well underwear may not be the right word, more like a tanktop/sports bra thing. If you want to see it easily, go to an octoling battle stage, get all the zapfish, except for one, and make sure there is an octoling right next to the zapfish container, let her hit you enough to where you lose your shields and grap the zapfish.

MindWanderer

Inkling Commander
NNID
MindWanderer
Switch Friend Code
SW-5961-6763-3987
The speculation is that you get the "normal" image if you beat the level with broken armor but never died, and you get the other one if you died at least once--possibly only by falling/drowning and not by being splatted, I'm not sure about that part.

Hero of Lime

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Link643
Switch Friend Code
SW-5339-5185-8796.
What I was meaning is this is the "glitch" and this is normal for the boy. I was told that the girl has similar poses. Anyone else see/know of that?
Ahh okay. That's definitely not anything I've encountered so far. I am curious to see what is the difference between the two.

Agent Z

Inkling Commander
It's harder to see on a female because she holds it in front of her torso with both hands instead of under their arm. They're basically wearing bathing suits underneath their hero suits, which is ironic since they dissolve in water. If you need a reference for what the female version looks like, it's basically the same case as the Naked Inkling Glitch in Splatoon, except the shirt shoes off a little bit more of the midriff. Oh, and the feet actually look more humanoid too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom