• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Skrub B Minus looking for a squad.

GoldWatson

Full Squid
NNID
floandgold
I am a B- level 31 Splatterscope/Tentetek Splattershot main. I am only at this low ranking because of horid teamwork between the random teammates in rainmaker. Anybody wanting me to join, I am open as of now. Feel free to reply or send a PM to me :P

Nether

Inkster Jr.
NNID
yoshiseggs10
I am a B- level 31 Splatterscope/Tentetek Splattershot main. I am only at this low ranking because of horid teamwork between the random teammates in rainmaker. Anybody wanting me to join, I am open as of now. Feel free to reply or send a PM to me :p
Hey! I would like to join and be a part of your squad. I would love to play with you and I am currently at a low rank cause of carrying my team all the time ;) But if you really want to, you can contact me with my kik. Just PM me or whatever that is because I'm pretty new here and trying to find some friends to have a nice game to play with. Hope we can play! :D

Zahntavier

Senior Squid
I'm in the same boat as you guys, I'm down to make a squad. I posted a thread recently where you can get my general info/what I'm looking for.

Nether

Inkster Jr.
NNID
yoshiseggs10
I'm in the same boat as you guys, I'm down to make a squad. I posted a thread recently where you can get my general info/what I'm looking for.
Cool, I'll make sure to check it out!

GoldWatson

Full Squid
NNID
floandgold
Cool, okay. I would probably be willing to try and join up with people stuck like I am!

GoldWatson

Full Squid
NNID
floandgold
I guess so. There's really not many squads that accept B players, so why not start our own.

Nether

Inkster Jr.
NNID
yoshiseggs10
I guess so. There's really not many squads that accept B players, so why not start our own.
Ok cool! What can I contact you on? Kik is all that I have at the moment. I will try to get Skype another time since I have no space on my phone. XD

GoldWatson

Full Squid
NNID
floandgold
I only have Skype and Teamspeak at the moment :P. Also, I'm a little young. Just wanted to point that out.

Nether

Inkster Jr.
NNID
yoshiseggs10
I only have Skype and Teamspeak at the moment :p. Also, I'm a little young. Just wanted to point that out.
That's ok. Are you able to get Kik? I also don't care what age, haha. I'm young to so my voice isn't developed either. :D

ZamU

Inkling
NNID
xTARDISx
Yo, I'm B and I want to play with you guys as a squad. My skype is nerfguydood, add me and say you are from squidboards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom