Slightly Above Average Squid Looking for Squad

Xochitl Etzli

Inkling
NNID
XochiCoco
I've been digging for people to be in a squad with for a while now, and I had completely forgotten that I had joined these forums.

I've been using ranked battles (mainly Rainmaker) to level up, as I was busy for most of my summer break and couldn't do so when the level cap increased. My rank has been fluctuating, but mostly from B+ through A-. Currently, I'm A- 70.
Basically, I'll take anyone who's willing to play as long as you actually... Ya know. Do it. I've got just over a week until school starts up again, but I will do my best to play throughout the year.
I can play pretty much every weapon, but sniping can really be a weak point for me sometimes. Best with rapid fire guns, blasters, and even rollers.

Comment with info if interested and we'll go from there.
Thanks!

Shadowcat

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Shadowcat96
I've been digging for people to be in a squad with for a while now, and I had completely forgotten that I had joined these forums.

I've been using ranked battles (mainly Rainmaker) to level up, as I was busy for most of my summer break and couldn't do so when the level cap increased. My rank has been fluctuating, but mostly from B+ through A-. Currently, I'm A- 70.
Basically, I'll take anyone who's willing to play as long as you actually... Ya know. Do it. I've got just over a week until school starts up again, but I will do my best to play throughout the year.
I can play pretty much every weapon, but sniping can really be a weak point for me sometimes. Best with rapid fire guns, blasters, and even rollers.

Thanks!
Hello!
If your interested on joining my squad, please click on the link below for more information!

http://squidboards.com/threads/octraian-elite-squad-application.6373/

Jinx129

Senior Squid
NNID
Jinx129

Thanks!
I am having the same problem! Add me NNID Jinx129 and Skype Jinxt.129506. It's much easier to coordinate play times with Skype IMO....since I have it up anytime I am online. I think I am currently lvl 33, rank B-, struggling to get to B. I think it would be better with the same teammates.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom