Sniper Crew Recruiting (Casual Clan)

LupusFreak

Inkling Cadet
NNID
LupusFreak
NOTE: This isn't a competitive squad, just a casual club/clan for charger users. We don't use voice chat, and if you're already in a squad, you probably wouldn't wanna join cause the leader wants you to change your username.
BUT: If you're not in a squad, and you're a charger user, and you just want some people to occasionally private battle and maybe squad with, then i'd consider joining.

We're the Sniper Crew, a casual club for charger users only. If you just wanna hang with other charger users and practice in private battle, then this is the club for you. Just remember that this is for chargers only, so if you want to practice with shooters, rollers, etc. then this isn't the clan for you.

If you wanna join, just message
SC Sniper on Miiverse, his NNID is julianmartinez (Level 44 Rank A in EST), and ask him to join. He's accepting everyone who asks as long as they use chargers. We have 6 members so far, we'd like at least 8 for a full match, and we'd appreciate any new members.

Last edited:

UBERU-5

Senpai in the sheets ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
NNID
SgtUBERUU
Ooo I like to join this, I like to use splat charger and squiffer. Is it alright I can join you guys and practice using an e liter?
My NinID is SgtUBERUU ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom