• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

So, let's talk Turf Wars...

Alpine

Inkling
NNID
Alpinegregy
Hello Squidboards. I've heard about this place for a while now, so I've decided to see what this place is actually like.

I won't actually start posting till tomorrow, But I at least wanted to drop in and say hello.

My name in-game and even here, is Alpine. You'll find me in Turf War...always. I'm eager to meet everyone and I hope we all have a good time together!

Last edited:

Alpine

Inkling
NNID
Alpinegregy
Finally decided to make an account eh, brother? If anyone is asking, this is my younger brother. He's much better at this game than me...FAR BETTER!

Anyway, glad to have you here man. Great place.
Oi, Oi...I should've figured you of all people would be first in line to greet me, ha ha. Still, I appreciate it...even if it IS from my immediate Family.
Don't worry about your skills either. We've all got a different set of skills that develop over time. You'll get better, I know it. Especially because of that Group
that you hang out with so much, ha ha!

Well if you are the brother of Noire you cant be that bad ;) Hello and welcome.
Thank ye kindly, Captain K'nuc-I mean, Wargoul! I'd like to get to know you as well, Mr. Warghoul! Maybe we'll bump into each in-game at some point, ha ha. Either way, I thank you for welcoming me and being kind to my Brother. I hope that whenever you read this, that you have a splendid day that day. Take Care!

Switch Friend Code
SW-7067-7083-1429
:O It'll be like having TWO Noires around! Lol, kidding. Glad to meet you, Alpine, welcome to SquidBoards :D

Don't worry about your skills either. We've all got a different set of skills that develop over time. You'll get better, I know it. Especially because of that Group that you hang out with so much, ha ha!
Isn't it annoying how he puts himself down like that? Noire's nowhere near as bad as he says he is ;)

Last edited:

Alpine

Inkling
NNID
Alpinegregy
Welcome to squidboards. So you're noires brother?
I'm one of his friends here. Nice to meet you. :3
Yes, I am his Brother. I've heard about you Shy, it's finally nice to meet you!

:O It'll be like having TWO Noires around! Lol, kidding. Glad to meet you, Alpine, welcome to SquidBoards :D
Isn't it annoying how he puts himself down like that? Noire's nowhere near as bad as he says he is ;)
Nice to meet you too, Berk. It's just the way he is, at least...to me it is. He's just holding up a high standard for himself, so that he'll get better. But, I can see where you're coming from, ha ha!

welcome man. shouldn't have opened the floodgates... now the rest of OCTO is gonna pile in here. ;)

Aqua. Octoling enthusiast and general gamer. how ya doing?
Nah, it's fine. After all, I kind of expected that once my Brother caught wind that I posted this, ha ha. Also, I'm doing fine. I'm very grateful to have been welcomed so earnestly here. I look forward to getting to know you all better!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom