So this new weapon coming soon...

techton

Senior Squid
http://www.perfectly-nintendo.com/s...a-amiibo-announced-new-stage-weapon-revealed/

Goodie. Another dualie weapon to deal with. I just hate fighting dualie users in general. Most just rollrollrollroll non-stop until either you or they are out of ink and it's really really freaking annoying. I consider dualies a crutch and an anti-fun weapon.

So this weapon:
-Allows you to roll up to 4 times consecutively, so that's great. Thing I hate most about dualies.
-Can shoot WHILE rolling. Even better.

I really hope this weapon comes with a huge downside, like the rolling is super slow and the range is worse than the Dapples.

Anyway, whining over for now. What's everyone else's thoughts?

Goont

Inkling Cadet
NNID
PrankingMaster
Hey, I'm always welcome to new dualies, I love these things! Sounds like a nice alternative to the glooga- sacrificing the other dualies glorious range in favor of more strafing and movement speed. I'm hoping this one has a really "sliding" feel to it..pulling off four rolls and constantly shooting sounds like a close-ranged maniac loadout, and that sounds pretty unique.

Last edited:

Elecmaw

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Switch Friend Code
SW-3466-8927-7969
I think it is more focused on inking over fighting, as it can roll very quickly while firing potentially allowing it to ink+roll+ink+roll and so on.

All of it's stats are pretty high, so i suspect the unlisted rate of fire will be it's weak point.

Ansible

Squid Savior From the Future
Community Ambassador
All we know thus far is that you can roll four times (five with Drop Roller gear "wheeeeeheehee~") and firing while rolling. Without further details, as the datamined info can always change and it not being released yet, complaining ahead of time is a wasteful exercise.

But I for one will welcome the latest member of our rofl-tumbling overlords.

More rolls sounds like a fun situation to me. And by situation I mean I'm totally just going to roll around the map like a mad man.
Ah~ a kindred spirit! :D

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
As long as it isn't as awful as the Glooga Dualies and Undercover Brella, I'm not going to complain. I'm most likely never going to use it myself, not my style, I just want it to be good so I don't groan upon seeing it on my team :P

zzmorg82

Pro Squid
NNID
zzmorg82
Switch Friend Code
SW-2476-2506-3411
I’m more interested in how it plays in CQC situations; that’ll be the deciding factor IMO.

thundasi

Senior Squid
The fourth roll just sounds like it consumes less ink and overall enough ink left over to get the kill. lower ranks i can see how rolle pollies are gonna be annoying. the current loadout will be intresting though. looking forward to seeing how people modify their playstyles for it.

Goont

Inkling Cadet
NNID
PrankingMaster
The fourth roll just sounds like it consumes less ink and overall enough ink left over to get the kill. lower ranks i can see how rolle pollies are gonna be annoying. the current loadout will be intresting though. looking forward to seeing how people modify their playstyles for it.
I think it could really help playstyles too. As a dualie main there's unfortunately a lot of times where I simply forgot to roll and went down. If this weapon's going to alter my playstyle and make me roll a heckle of a lot more, I'm all for that change!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom