Social Discussion

GameGalaxy64

Inkling Cadet
NNID
FlareFusion
Talk about all thing related to Splat Ladder. If you have any questions or critiques in regards to Splat Ladder, please post here instead.

Last edited:

Njok

Bouncer
Not sure where to post this, but i just saw your invitation to the contact list. I am in the CEST timezone. Have no idea what an ooVoo account is though. I'm guessing something like Skype? Is it needed?

GameGalaxy64

Inkling Cadet
NNID
FlareFusion
Not sure where to post this, but i just saw your invitation to the contact list. I am in the CEST timezone. Have no idea what an ooVoo account is though. I'm guessing something like Skype? Is it needed?
Hey Njok,
ooVoo is just like Skype but of higher quality. I talked with some of the other members about voice chat and I'm thinking about not using it for Splat Ladder. It's not totally necessary and it may promote cheating. I'm not one for it anyways myself. If you think voice chat is important to Splat Ladder I'll consider bringing it back, but using Skype instead. I'm thinking about posting real time score updates on Google Docs as opposed to using voice chat to communicate it, what do you think?

GameGalaxy64

Inkling Cadet
NNID
FlareFusion
Whens the next splat ladder going to be?
I don't think I'll be doing anymore Splat Ladder sessions unfortunately. The meta has shifted from Turf War to Ranked Modes, I've become active with SCL, academics, and sports, and the interest for this is pretty much nonexistent. I've just been letting it die slowing as nobody has seemed to care. Sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom