Spat Zones Teams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rainy

Inkling
NNID
ExoLiberator
Anyone annoyed at terrible teams on splat zones? Well join the club. Every time I play splat zones I expect to enjoy it - most of the time I will - but sometimes not so much. I either get on to a team with pin-point accuracy and that carry me but we all participate in objective playing (very rare), or a clueless bunch of losers (literally) that can't play objective and as an alternative just sit back in a corner shooting nearby ground while the other team's points plunge rapidly. It's a shame. I love the idea, but with no communication apart from the super effective up saying "to me!" or the down daying "nice!". It's a mystery why I can't get out of a B grade… says no one ever. We all know it's down to terrible teams, and the only thing I'd like to see is game chat. Every Wii I has a microphone on the gamepad; if parents don't want little children to talk to "strangers" online then fine they can turn it off in parental controls. If I could tell my clueless team where to be at what times I think I could enjoy my experience playing Splat Zones a lot more. Maybe it will your's too…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom