Special Idea: Splat Drones

CoBalt The Ramen King

Inkster Jr.
NNID
monkeyjoe275
Switch Friend Code
SW-2475-5161-9426
When you use this special, 4 drones appear and encircle above you. These drones have 150 health and can target players from a splattershot pro's distance.

the drones fire at a fire rate of a 96 gal, the accuracy of a nova, and damage of 28 per shot. this may not seem like much, but remember there are 4 of these, and it is possible for all 4 to target the same player, so it adds up.

The targeting is prioritized to whichever enemy is closest. When targeting an enemy, there whill be a beeping sound and a 15 frame delay before they start shooting. If the target changes, the same beeping sound and 15 frame delay will repeat itself. The drone will not change targets unless the enemy is dead, or the enemy exits the drones range.

The drones, if not destroyed within their duration, will disappear within 10 seconds of being summoned. Special Power Up will increase duration, up to a maximum of +5 seconds.

Lemonquack

Inkling
NNID
Lemonquack
Switch Friend Code
SW-6336-1649-9784
That sounds awesome. One of my special concepts had a similar idea of extra protection for if enemies approach you, I love the concept of that kinda stuff. Nice work!

Seafoo

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-6043-5525-9423
If the drones can harass people from across the map, then no. I think this would be good if it targeted based on LoS. Also 600 damage to deal before you're done with the drones seems like a bit much to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom