• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Splatoon 2 Special Use Guide

Mar$el

Inkling Commander
I'd like this thread to be a place to share how and when to use specials. For myself I know I struggle using Baller. I just can't figure out any significant use for it and I've never been good at using it, even during the "baller meta". I'm sure some other people struggle with other specials (maybe like when to use bomb rush or if you should save your other specials for something), and there are some "advanced" techniques with some of the specials that should get put out there. For instance, you can hide in your bubbles helping to push the rainmaker or clam blitz or just to stay alive to catch your breath. Using stingray most people don't realize you can use your map to help you find people without having to stop shooting.

Knowing that I struggle with Baller I would assume other people have struggles (or maybe there's not much to say) but I think it's good to put information out there. So, if anyone has anything to say or ask about specials, that would be awesome :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom