Speedrunning Singleplayer

What do you guys think of speedrunning the campaign?

• That's a great idea!

Votes: 8 88.9%
  • That's a horrible idea.

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I don't care.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The heck is a speedrun?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Xon Suprimes

Senior Squid
TEH URN

So yeah, what do you guys think of speedrunning the singleplayer campaign? I think it could be pretty cool, with a few faster movement options, quicker weapons and such, it could be a good idea.

ANY%

Reila

Inkling Fleet Admiral
I think we need to see how the single player works first. But I love speedrunning and the only reason I don't speedrun/stream is because my upload speed isn't good enough. I look forward to watch Splatoon speedruns in the future (assuming the single player is speedrun-able, but since people can speedrun even stuff like Animal Crossing...).

BoTalksGames

Pro Squid
Content Team
NNID
BjFauble
I definitely see this game having a speedrun community, even if it is an extremely small one. Just 2 hours with the game and we're already finding tricks to speed up movement, hard to imagine what people could find with a full version of the game. We'll just have to wait and see more of the single player.

WydrA

Inkling Commander
I think we need to see how the single player works first. But I love speedrunning and the only reason I don't speedrun/stream is because my upload speed isn't good enough. I look forward to watch Splatoon speedruns in the future (assuming the single player is speedrun-able, but since people can speedrun even stuff like Animal Crossing...).
Shouldn't it be possible no matter what? Can you really have an un-speedrunable single player?

Reila

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Shouldn't it be possible no matter what? Can you really have an un-speedrunable single player?
I think so, do people speed run stuff like Ace Attorney? But as far as Splatoon is concerned, I doubt it can be "unspeedrunnable". I was just playing safe.

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Already a thread on this here. :) [link]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom