• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

*Spicy Meme* So apparently you can just not get a team when freelancing

Hero of Lime

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Link643
Switch Friend Code
SW-5339-5185-8796.
There were a few rounds of mine where we had 3 people instead of 4, but there were four people in the team list so they probably DC'd. I would like to try some solo Salmon Run if possible, so long as it does not ask too much of me for obvious reasons.

ÇĦËF

Inkster Jr.
NNID
SW-4986-6175-120
There were a few rounds of mine where we had 3 people instead of 4, but there were four people in the team list so they probably DC'd. I would like to try some solo Salmon Run if possible, so long as it does not ask too much of me for obvious reasons.
I've never had a round without a full party of 4 before, so i was really surprised when it just threw me in by myself. (And it was really not that fun, sure it gives you less eggs to collect and yeah I think it spawned less bosses, but I got overwhelmed extremely fast due to to nonstop barrage of enemies; and since It's soloing, one splat and it's over. (Also the game tots gave me a full pay-cut even tho it just threw me in solo)
Maybe if i could practice it more or if there was no penalties I'd be fun, but all i know is the little time I spent there was just pure chaos.

Kimmorz

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Kimmorz
Yikes, that's terrible! I've had pretty good luck with getting full teams, only had one match where we were short one squid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom