• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Splatoon 2 Splat Brella?

Flopps

Inkling Commander
Switch Friend Code
SW-3195-9273-4326
All the time, I see weapons of variety: Sloshers, Shooters, Chargers, Splatlings, some Rollers, Blasters, etc. But what about the Splat Brella? Is it not good enough for ranked? Why does nobody talk about it? Is it like the Custom Splattershot Jr. from Splatoon 1?

I use the Brella in ranked, and I have to say it's not half-bad with the shield and all. It may be hard to use, but that doesn't mean that people shouldn't be talking about it, am I right?

Mar$el

Inkling Commander
I don't know what he was doing but earlier today i was playing with someone named Clay in solo-queue and he was using the Splat Brella. This was S+ in splat zones and he was pretty amazing with it. We played a 3v4 and nearly won (the other team won in overtime). I was a Splat Charger, he was a Brella and idk what the third person was but I think it could be viable if you get used to it.

The Salamander King

NNID
sintiss0421
Switch Friend Code
SW-3785-4018-5310
I already made a whole thread on it so I won't get into it here, but no, Brella isn't good enough for ranked.

Tentabrella looks really good though!

MINKUKEL

Inkling Fleet Admiral
It is not the Splat Brella that is bad, but the people who can't figure out how to use it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom