• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Splatoon 2 Splat Charger Discussion Thread

SquiliamTentacles

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Mr_Squigggles
Now, on to something that received more noticeable changes in the shift to Splatoon 2, the Splat Charger.

Name:
Splat Charger / Hero Charger Replica / Splatterscope

Alt Name: Firefin Splat Charger / Firefin Splatterscope

Weapon Type: Charger

Sheldon's Description for Vanilla: I don't really want to transcribe all four variants, so I am thinking on waiting on these from now on until a source to copy/paste them becomes available.

Unlock Level: 4 for Vanilla, 15 for Vanilla Scope, 16 for Firefin, 25 for Firefin Scope

Range: 88 (non-scoped) / 91 (scope)

Charge Speed: 50

Mobility: 40 (non-scoped) / 30 (scope)

Special Cost: 180 for Vanilla, 190 for Firefin

Loadout for Vanilla: Splat Bombs & Stingray

Loadout for Tentatek: Ink Walls & Suction Bomb Launcher

Major Strategies: None yet.

Feel free to discuss strengths, weaknesses, suggested abilities, strategies, set comparisons, or whatever below. Any verifiable helpful tips or strategies will be added to the Major Strategies section.

vanille987

Inkling Cadet
NNID
777SAS777
I prefer the firefin charger.
The ink wall and suction bomb rush really help with supporting your team will keeping enemy's back and forcing them to back up.

The vanilla charger is still good though, splat bomb is useful to get close-range attackers of you, and stingray can put pressure and force enemy's too move out of their position all across the map.

I'm just getting into charger so i'm not a pro or anything but this is my experience.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom