Splat Zones Callouts and Maps

Silver

Speedrunning Inkling
NNID
MHFsilver
Hello SquidBoards, I'm Silver and I've recently gotten into Counter Strike Global Offensive and for those who don't know, that game is VERY competitive. So competitive that all the maps have specific points where players would call out where enemies are located. And so I want to make something similar for Splatoon.

Splat Zones is finally out and now maps will be made.. If someone with an HD capture card is viewing this topic, can you please take a screenshot of the over the top view of the maps for me please? These images will help me map out everything once the mode is public. I have a capture card myself but is only an SD card and so the maps would not look as good.

So keep checking this topic. Once the game mode is public, I will be making maps to help people who are looking into getting competitive with Splat Zones.

Last edited:

WispBae

Pro Squid
NNID
The-Wispy
Callouts are super important in team games for sure (played Gears 3 competetively), just gotta make sure the names are short and easy to recognize.

Also, I'm sure there are picctures of the map online. If not, you could use recon mode in the game to walk around the map without having to need a match!

Silver

Speedrunning Inkling
NNID
MHFsilver
Callouts are super important in team games for sure (played Gears 3 competetively), just gotta make sure the names are short and easy to recognize.

Also, I'm sure there are picctures of the map online. If not, you could use recon mode in the game to walk around the map without having to need a match!
Yeah I might go and do that. I can take the pictures myself it's just that my Dazzle DVC100 only captures composite and let me tell you, Splatoon does not look good in composite. Which is why I asked for someone with an HD card to assist. I'll probably look around online for maps if no one lends a hand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom