Splat!

Axeliira

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Axeliira
Hello everyone! Figured I'd introduce myself now before I forget!~

Name's Megan! I usually go by that name instead of my real name, in which I won't really say online until I'm comfortable. xD I'm a mid-20's university student/store supervisor living (and loving!) life in Houston, Texas. I haven't been living there very long, as I'm originally from southern California. I like technology, I like video games, I like anime, I like sports, and I like chocolate.

Splatoon has become my latest obsession thanks to the massive features. Currently, Rainmaker mode is my absolute favorite mode and I'm so happy it was implemented. I've become pretty good at it compared to the other modes. But anyways! My current boyfriend was the one that got me into Splatoon. He got the game (and the amiibos) on release day and I played a few rounds when I visited him at his place. At that point I was like "I'm sold. I NEED this game". aaaand so I ended up buying a Wii U, and a few games WHICH included Splatoon! And later on in the long run, he gifted me a Splatoon 3-pack amiibos which are still in the box (finally reached Level 20, gonna open them finally!).

I'm so glad there's a Splatoon forum. I hope to stick around and meet new kids & squids :D My NNID is the same as my username, so feel free to add & maybe we can splat together, yes? :3

DarkGold777

Inkling Cadet
NNID
DarkGold777
Welcome to Squidboards!

Yeah, rainmaker is a pretty fun mode, since it's like a game of inches and sometimes you just gotta at least make that last jump before you get splatted to take the lead. Also, I happen to like sports, too; what sports and teams to you like?

Axeliira

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Axeliira
I watch both college & NFL football (Pittsburgh Steelers fan here!) also hockey, NASCAR, baseball, and occasionally soccer. :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom