splatfest

Lisku

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
He/him
Saturday is the first day of break. you have LITERALLY the entire weekend ahead of you.

i swear to god if shiver wins

gay4bigman

Full Squid
Pronouns
he/it
Switch Friend Code
SW-4380-0270-6060
No. She doesn't
why's that? on friday you look forward to a whole two days of weekend! i love saturdays don't get me wrong, but as a kid it always meant i had to go to church the next day, which i didn't enjoy. though splatfests are just our personal opinions after all, there's no right answer (except the leader splatfest. the correct answer was clearly big man but i forgive all of u for missclicking, it happens!).

9DB

Inkling Cadet
why's that? on friday you look forward to a whole two days of weekend! i love saturdays don't get me wrong, but as a kid it always meant i had to go to church the next day, which i didn't enjoy. though splatfests are just our personal opinions after all, there's no right answer (except the leader splatfest. the correct answer was clearly big man but i forgive all of u for missclicking, it happens!).
So it's an entire day of just waiting. Wow, how amazing.

Retro_Wolf

Full Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-3631-4982-0610
Saturday easily. Saturday is when my family does church which I do enjoy. And it is also a great day and a relaxed day and it's usually when I get to see my friends or get to do stuff if anything.

nineball

Pro Squid
Pronouns
he/him
sunday rhymes with funday. thats all i have for team sunday, but us sunday defenders shall prevail! somehow!

The Knee

Full Squid
Pronouns
He/Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-7739-4186-1690
I have to work on saturdays so the second best option is friday, so friday is clearly the best. Everyone should pick because everyone cares about when I work right guys!

Lisku

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
He/him
still a day of work.

Reecey Boi

Inkster Jr.
Honestly I really like Fridays ngl. I have all my favourite classes plus going home just feels so satisfying after it all

Still wish we got the JP theme though, I love custard doughnuts so much

Aiko.Octo

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
she/her
I guess it depends a lot on whether you tend to focus more on the present vs the future. I like fridays a lot because I find the anticipation of the weekend to be so enjoyable. The more free time I have ahead, the more relaxed I feel, so saturday just isn't quite as exciting because I know time is running out, hah.

vitellary

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
they/them
i always liked fridays the best honestly, back when i had school fridays always felt like a more relaxed school day than the rest, and once you're home you're able to kick back and relax just the same as you could on any other day. saturdays and sundays feel too long to feel like you get proper value out of them, while fridays give you a nice mix of productivity while still feeling chill

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom