• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Splatoon Animal Crossing: New Leaf QR Codes

NNID
BarryDunne
Hey everyone! I thought this would be interesting to make since no else that I've seen has done any of these yet online. I use a website called QRCrossing.com and no one yet has uploaded any Splatoon Tees or anything. So if any of you is interested, scan away sure and let me know what you think :) There is a sample below but you need to visit the link to scan all 4 images as the forums only allow me to upload 3 images below. Anyways, enjoy! :)

HNI_0022.JPG

http://qrcrossing.com/home/splatoon-mii-fighter-tee/

This is now also 2 more tees on the website too for you all :)

Last edited:

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Very neat. :)

What is Animal Crossing, though?

NNID
BarryDunne
Very neat. :)

What is Animal Crossing, though?
I don't know if you are being serious or messing lol It's Nintendo's Community simulation game. The newest one has you as the Mayor of your own town and you can even give it a town tune too! I gave my town the Splatoon tune if anyone wants it!

NNID
BarryDunne
Neat shirt, never really used the QR function on animal crossing though, how does it work?
  1. Select QR Code Machine.
  2. Tell Sable you would like to use QR Code machine.
  3. Tell Sable you would like to 'Read a QR Code.'
  4. Select one of your current designs to be replaced by a new design.
  5. Line your Nintendo 3DS Camera up with the desired QR Code.
And thanks! :) I've 2 more on the page too if you search 'Splatoon'. They are on their homepage now as we speak!

Shaggy_MN_1975

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Shaggy_MN_1975
Hey everyone! I thought this would be interesting to make since no else that I've seen has done any of these yet online. I use a website called QRCrossing.com and no one yet has uploaded any Splatoon Tees or anything. So if any of you is interested, scan away sure and let me know what you think :) There is a sample below but you need to visit the link to scan all 4 images as the forums only allow me to upload 3 images below. Anyways, enjoy! :)

View attachment 205

http://qrcrossing.com/home/splatoon-mii-fighter-tee/

This is now also 2 more tees on the website too for you all :)
Awesome idea! Going to add these this weekend, thanks!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom