Splatoon games life cycle.

Deepsink

Senior Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-5185-1960-7222
Does anyone else get upset how at minimum we are only gonna have few more seasons left? It seems like the possibility of third kits is low aswell. With the popularity of splatoon im really suprised they dont have atleast 3 years instead of 2. I get they have to work on the next game, but even just more kits would be great, no clothes or content, but it would keep the meta really fresh and prevent a endgame S2 situation where the metas unhealthy and everyones bored out of their mind.

Anyways hoping for a season 9 or more and that the content output gets increaed after side order.

I also feel like the update cycle for the game feels really gross. I wish the content was halfed but we get new stuff every 1.5 months instead of 3.

Yosi Spring

Pro Squid
I think there's a high chance at least Sheldon's Picks makes a comeback. I don't think 3rd kits for every weapon will happen (even though it should), they're just updating at too slow of a pace for that to be reasonable.

Deepsink

Senior Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-5185-1960-7222
I think there's a high chance at least Sheldon's Picks makes a comeback. I don't think 3rd kits for every weapon will happen (even though it should), they're just updating at too slow of a pace for that to be reasonable.
a mega update with a 3rd kit for every weapon would actually make the community go insane id love to see it

Pronouns
He/Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-4487-0366-3601
yea tbh I'd love to see Splatoon games (in gen but specifically 3 as the most recent) have longer lifespans. Maybe my perception is skewed on that since the only other multiplayer shooter I really know about is the immortal beast known as TF2 but having one game last at least 5 years with ongoing support (to some degree) would be great. It would be neat if they ran catalogues for at least another year, but at the same time if they retire catalogues as a concept for Splat 4 I will be totally happy and ok with that (I've never finished a single catalogue despite my best efforts)

DaybreakerYa

Inkling
I'm really hoping that after the last season the game gets smaller updates to release 3rd kits and balance the game without following the season model until S4 releases

PreyingShark

Inkling
NNID
PreyingShark
I think once the last season is over they'll just add 3rd kits here and there when they feel like it (e.g. Sheldon's Picks) because they will probably want to continue doing balance updates for a while anyways.

WIP Riley

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-8150-4404-2151
I think splatoon 2 lasted a while but not as it should had

Splatoon 3 was always gonna be cut short due to the time it released, the switch is gonna be gone in a year or two so at this point they probably are considering splatoon 4, we just need a final fest and that will be in fall

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom