Splatoon Gear Set Finder

Xeiros

Senior Squid
Zauron said:
You put in what Abilities you want on your gear and it spits out what combination of Gear could get you those abilities (and how many Super Sea Snails you'll likely need to spend to roll the correct combination of Sub Abilities!).

I made sure to include links to the source code and the spreadsheet back-end. This way just in case something happens to me (or I just lose interest in Splatoon and forget to update this) someone else could at least make a copy of the script and spreadsheet and update it. I've run across other tools in the past that are great but sadly out of date with no ability to update it or contact the author, which can be really frustrating.

This morning I have added two new things to this tool for convenience:

1) When first loading the page, it will now list brand-specific sub-ability inclinations as a quick reference (I find myself often wanting to know this and since I now have this tool as a bookmark in my Wii U's browser, I find it handy to be able to quickly go to the Home menu, web browser, and see this info whenever I'm browsing through the gear I own).

2) When using "Anything" or "Anything (x3)" in your searches, above the table it will now list for you what abilities are the easiest to obtain as supplements to the ones you selected. This way, for example, if you know you want 5 abilities but you aren't sure what you want as the 6th, you can use "Anything (x3)" as your 6th ability, do your search, and then look at this list of what abilities would be easiest to get as the 6th one. Then you can put in whichever one seems most appealing to you as the 6th ability and do the search again to see only which gear would give that exact combination. Note that this new list may not include all possibilities if you don't check the option for "Allow "Anything (x3)" to also match a Gear's Main Ability (massively increases search time!)" unfortunately (still trying to figure out a way to speed that option up...).
Splatoon Gear Set Finder
Zauron's Site

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom