Votes: 14 63.6%
  • Art book

Votes: 11 50.0%

• Total voters

Chocoling

Pro Squid
NNID
Mystical-Tabby
Hey all, with all the vibrant characters and awesome world of Splatoon - its kinda sad that there isnt much Merch of it. What future merchandise would you guys like to see?

im on about things like: Figmas, Nendoroids, OST CD, Squid Sisters album, T-Shirts, Posters, Statues, Figures, more Amiibos and artbooks.
To my knowledge, Link has a figma while Mario and Luigi have a nendoroid.

Personally i would like to see Splatoon Nendoroids of the main cast (Boy, Girl, Callie, Marie, Cuttlefish, Octoling and maybe Judd [ to balance out the genders] ) - EVERYONE has a nendoroid, game characters, anime characters, mascots (wether they are well known or not).

Last edited:

Ikieri

Pro Squid
NNID
Mendozaz
There's so much swag in the game I wouldn't be surprised if there just so happened to be some that already exist IRL.
And wouldn't be cool if all amiibos could give you an outfit of that character?

TimpaniGamer

Full Squid
NNID
TimpaniGamer
I would like to see some more amiibo challenges, and it would be even better if you could get them from main characters in the game, like Cpt. Cuttlefish, the Squid Sisters, etc, and have stages themed after them. (Example: The Squid Sisters could give music-themed stages with new songs sung by them.)

Chocoling

Pro Squid
NNID
Mystical-Tabby
I would like to see some more amiibo challenges, and it would be even better if you could get them from main characters in the game, like Cpt. Cuttlefish, the Squid Sisters, etc, and have stages themed after them. (Example: The Squid Sisters could give music-themed stages with new songs sung by them.)
I imagine an Octoling Amiibo would give you pacifist challenges where you cant kill Octarians.
More squid sisters music would be great but it's best if the ammibos give you challenges than new stages so it's not new content locked behind a figure.

TimpaniGamer

Full Squid
NNID
TimpaniGamer
More squid sisters music would be great but it's best if the ammibos give you challenges than new stages so it's not new content locked behind a figure.
Good point. It would still be nice if the challenges could relate to the character, like the idea you had for the Octoling.

Chocoling

Pro Squid
NNID
Mystical-Tabby
Good point. It would still be nice if the challenges could relate to the character, like the idea you had for the Octoling.
Well the boy and girl inklings weren't really themed to them specifically but I guess challenge wise:
Cuttlefish- stealth missions.
Callie- limited roller ink.
Marie- limited charger ink.
Octoling- pacifist missions.

ILikeKirbys

Inkling Commander
NNID
ILikeKirbys
Yeah, that would be nice.
Hell, more amiibo in general would be cool if they had decent challenges.
I had a thought for what a Judd amiibo, unlikely as it could be, could do:
Have various levels, but with win conditions based on multiplayer modes, such as:
1) Ink a certain amount of the level to win.
2) For the Octoling levels, instead of getting to a Zapfish, having to keep an area inked for X amount of time, like Splat Zones, but against an infinite amount of Octolings. Possibly having more Octolings swarm you when you're on the verge of victory.
3) For the Octostriker levels, instead of reaching the Octostriker by just going through a level, you have to reach it by riding a tower to a specified endpoint, like Tower Control, at which point it gets a launchpad on it that you take up to the saucer, where you must defeat the Octostriker like usual. Maybe you'd have to ride it at certain points, maybe not.
4) For the bosses, ink a certain amount of the boss area to win. For this, the boss explosion doesn't ink the entire level like usual, and the level ends as soon as the boss is defeated.

And maybe Cap'n Cuttlefish could make you do levels without ever getting hit (like, any damage and you lose automatically, no multiple lives either) and force you to use various weapons (including Blaster and maybe Inkbrush).

WaifuRaccoonBL

Inkling Fleet Admiral
So much stuff! Anything Squid sisters related! Squid sister posters and figmas eeeeeeeeE!

Would love to have an actual cd with official versions of the song. I have all the songs sure, but I want them to be official!

Squid sister album sounds like more music with Callie and Marie singing which I would be SOO DOWN FOR! <3

Amiibos are ok. Already have the three from the starter pack. Would love a Callie amiibo though.

Chocoling

Pro Squid
NNID
Mystical-Tabby
Would love to have an actual cd with official versions of the song. I have all the songs sure, but I want them to be official!

Squid sister album sounds like more music with Callie and Marie singing which I would be SOO DOWN FOR! <3
So still gibberish but instead of a 60 second loop - they are actual 2-3 minute tracks? Yeah I'd be down for that
Ah yeah, that's what I meant - longer versions of Their game tracks + original content c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom