• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Splatoon Review

MaxwellsTime

Inkster Jr.
NNID
MaxwellsTime
Hey Guys! Max here!!
So, I recently reviewed splatoon and thought what better place to share it than here?

Thanks guys!

River09

Inkling Cadet
NNID
King_Felix
Loved this video. Creative, funny, and a fair, unbiased review. If I were to give some critique I would say that it might have dragged on a bit at the start but the rest was great.

I agree mostly with your point of view of Splatoon. Us Australians gotta stick together. ;)

MaxwellsTime

Inkster Jr.
NNID
MaxwellsTime
Hey Guys! Max here!!
So, I recently reviewed splatoon and thought what better place to share it than here?

Thanks guys!
Thanks man! Haha, yeah it did drag on a bit but it was still heaps of fun to make.

I don't get why it was changed from C'mon and Booyah to To Me! and Nice or vice versa??
Like it's so small.
Thanks for the feedback though! I reallllly appreciate it!

Ikieri

Pro Squid
NNID
Mendozaz
Damn it man! You had the chance to put in the SPLATATA as the firing sound!
Anyways, great video. The beginning was humorous and the effects were really cheesy. Just make sure to transition properly next time when switching from idea to idea.

MaxwellsTime

Inkster Jr.
NNID
MaxwellsTime
Damn it man! You had the chance to put in the SPLATATA as the firing sound!
Anyways, great video. The beginning was humorous and the effects were really cheesy. Just make sure to transition properly next time when switching from idea to idea.
OH! I didn't think of that!
Yeah, I went for cheesy effects because I had a massive budget of $0
Haha, thanks for watching! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom