• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Splatoon Shirt Vectors!

XenobiaXD

Inkling
NNID
XenobiaXD
Hey guys, I was wondering if any of you have the T-Shirts or anything like that from the conventions, if anyone could get a highish res scan or a straight on picture I was going to try and make some vectors :D Thanks guys!

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
I don't have any T-Shirts from any conventions, but good luck with this! I hope you find what you're looking for. :)

XenobiaXD

Inkling
NNID
XenobiaXD
I don't have any T-Shirts from any conventions, but good luck with this! I hope you find what you're looking for. :)
Thanks! I'm hoping if I can make the vectors then people that couldn't get the shirts can make their own :D

Reactions: Lyn

RocketClauncher

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
RocketClauncher
I have some vectors of the different brands in the game as well as some other patterns :) they are all for sale on shirts and stuff here.

RocketClauncher

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
RocketClauncher
That's pretty cool but just watch out, Nintendo is pretty tough with selling their designs.
Thanks!! Yeah I wouldn't be surprised if I had to take everything down eventually, but might as well keep it up while I can!

Undr

It's difficult to get Nintendo's permission with stuff like this. Which is sad because I doubt Nintendo will ever sell button-up collared shirts featuring Splatoon imagery. v_v

Setnaro X

Full Squid
Not really, it just got off topic.
The thread title led me to believe you had discovered the vectors or you yourself had something ready. It would've been much better to have a thread title asking for the vectors right from the get go rather than just saying "SPLATOON SHIRT VECTORS" because there is no other way to convey what it says due to how vague the title is, unless you start reading the opening post and the rest of the thread, regardless of how off-topic the discussion gets. I'm sure a lot of other people will come in expecting it the same way I did.

Sorry, this just happens to be a minor pet peeve of mine. No offense or anything.

I've been trying to locate some high res images of the shirts myself because I've been wanting to make one for myself, especially since I work in a t-shirt print shop.

Just A. Hunch

Inkster Jr.
Setnaro X makes a good point. Maybe ending with a question mark rather than an exclamation point would have made it clearer that you don't have them but want them.

Anyway, it shows you were not trying to be deliberately misleading, so no biggie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom