Splatoon Tees featured today on TheYetee

Geistbox

Full Squid

If you're anything like me you've probably been wanting to get some Splatoon apparel, and TheYetee is looking to satiate that need today. These tees are also offered in limited edition tanktop varieties. Fitting thing to offer on the day of the Direct announcement ain't it?

These are only available today, which is to say, for the next 13 hours.
http://theyetee.com/

SkyBlue

Inkling Commander
hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng

I caved in and bought the one on the right/Turf War one. It just looks way to good! And it fits splatoon's style TAT

edit: the non-english text is the artist's name right? or is it splatoon in another language? (I try not to just say that that's chinese or japanese when I really don't know)

itisRag

friendly neighborhood rag
NNID
itisrag
edit: the non-english text is the artist's name right? or is it splatoon in another language? (I try not to just say that that's chinese or japanese when I really don't know)
The text on the top says Splatoon in kana. The bottom is anyone's guess.

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
That's awesome. I will definitely think about ordering some. :)

Inari

Inkling Cadet
NNID
FlippingTables
welp..caved and ordered the turf war shirt. I don't usually buy these kinds of shirts but I like the design of this one a lot

mininut4

Inkling Cadet
NNID
mininut4
I might have bought it if I ever wore short sleeve shirts.

SkyBlue

Inkling Commander
GOT MINE TODAY! WEARING IT FOR THE DEMO HYPE! they look so good omg, the turf war one I mean. what's weird is that the shirt I ordered for my mom was supposed to arrive first, since it shipped a day before mine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom