• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Splattershot Pro Abilities

Vyledust

Inkling
What are some good abilities for Splattershot Pro? I have it narrowed down to eight, but would love to hear what others think.

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
If you're going to be using it a lot, ink recovery and ink saver main are very useful for a weapon that only has 10 seconds of ammunition.

Vyledust

Inkling
I plan on getting both of those on a single piece of gear since they can be used on everything really.

Mawnster

Inkling
NNID
Mawnstor
Switch Friend Code
SW-3511-3254-1051
I agree with Dessgeega, ISM and IR are great perks for the Pro. It can be tricky to survive in an extended engagment without ISM and hard to get back to spreading turf without IR.

MindWanderer

Inkling Commander
NNID
MindWanderer
Switch Friend Code
SW-5961-6763-3987
Ink Resistance Up is also really handy for weapons that you find yourself running out of ink with, as it helps you wade to freedom. Last-Ditch Effort and Comeback are also strong options, since they boost ink efficiency in a way that doesn't suffer diminishing returns when stacked with IS(M) etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom