• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Splattershot Pro: Analysis and Thoughts Thread

GearWax

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
KoopaTroopaBloop
Splattershot Pro

Lv Unlocked in Shop:

Lv. 10

Cost:

Shop Description:
"An updated Splattershot developed with advanced battlers in mind. Consumes a lot of ink and has a slow rate of fire, but its range and accuracy are vastly improved."

Type:
Shooter

Stats:
Range: High - Mid
Damage: Mid
Fire Rate: Low - Mid

Sub:
Splat Bomb

Special:

Inkstrike

Genreal Strategies:

-WIP-

Team Strategies:

-WIP-

Success/Tournaments won:

-WIP-

Update: We are now accepting general strategies about this weapon. Please note I'll only add the strategy if I see video evidence or it is generally agreed upon in the thread.

So, with all that out of the way, please discuss your thoughts on the Splattershot Pro.
Ranged fighter, basicly a Squelcher but better at fighting and worse at covering.
Hello, main.

Netro Vince

Pro Squid
NNID
vchutt
splattershot pro is an easy weapon to use

when you get the hang of it and this goes for every weapon you kick butt

So you really have to have alot of ink saver main and ink recovery up will do good too.

and you might wanna keep your distance between an enemy

and it will help if you're above yer enemy then they'll have trouble splatting you

then you can get the perfect kill

Last edited by a moderator:

Project1734

Inkling
NNID
DeathToSEGA
Tried playing Berry without Ink Saver Main (used my other combo of Tenacity, Ninja and Stealth), ended up with 7/13 because I kept running out of ink all the time. You need to have Recovery or Ink Saver to play any version of this weapon.

-*-

Full Squid
Splattershot Pro

Lv Unlocked in Shop:

Lv. 10

Cost:

Shop Description:
"An updated Splattershot developed with advanced battlers in mind. Consumes a lot of ink and has a slow rate of fire, but its range and accuracy are vastly improved."

Type:
Shooter

Stats:
Range: High - Mid
Damage: Mid
Fire Rate: Low - Mid

Sub:
Splat Bomb

Special:

Inkstrike

Genreal Strategies:

-WIP-

Team Strategies:

-WIP-

Success/Tournaments won:

-WIP-

Update: We are now accepting general strategies about this weapon. Please note I'll only add the strategy if I see video evidence or it is generally agreed upon in the thread.

So, with all that out of the way, please discuss your thoughts on the Splattershot Pro.
It’s a great weapon but people need to realize it’s a strategic shooter, like a blaster, you don’t fire from the hip. Every shot is calculated, if you mistake it for nzap firing rates you will run out of ink and be destroyed

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom