• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Splatoon 2 Sploosh O Matic 7 Build

Neo22

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-7776-1492-1894
Hey guys, so I am trying to decide what main and sub abilities would best suit the Sheldons picks sploosh o matic.

Sub weapon: splat bomb
Special weapon: ultra stamp

I really like this weapon but I am a bit of a noob so creating armor sets is not my forte. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Starry Day

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-4634-9117-7313
Hey Neo22,

Personally, I think Ninja Squid is a fantastic ability for the Sploosh-o-matic 7 (especially because when wielding the Ultra Stamp, your movements are harder to predict when swimming in ink), since you usually have to be very close to your opponents in order to splat them. They can more easily pick you off with their superior range if they can see you coming. Since Ninja Squid does impact your swim speed negatively, though, I would recommend some Swim Speed Up to mitigate this.

Main Power Up is also a great tool, as it enhances the Sploosh-o-matic's inking capabilities, one of its primary strengths. Other than these three, it's really subjective, depending on the role(s) you wish to fulfill.

Thanks for reading!
Starry Day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom