Is 1000% completion worth it?

• Yes

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters

mvsdkrocks

Inkster Jr.
Wellp I did it. I beat every level with every weapon type. It took like 3 days with on and off play sessions. I have every hero weapon replica. But geez this took a lot out of me.

A few gripes:
Why is there no final reward for 1000% completion? (That's what Splat Net 2 calls it)
Why is there no Hero Brella Replica? (Probably because there is no regular Brella but if it works in story mode why couldn't it have been available in game at launch?)
Sector 4 shower boss with the roller (Just Why...)

Also wow do you get A LOT of crusty Sean tickets. One for beating a stage with every weapon type and you can trade 1500 power eggs for a ticket at the upgrade station after maxing out all weapon upgrades. Even after they patched the ticket glitch you still have way more than enough by the end of everything.

But hey if you want post some of your thoughts about 1000% completion? How was your experience?

mercenariez

Inkling Cadet
NNID
gamelo8018
I haven't done it yet cuz it's so much work. Is there no unusual reward for completing with Brella since there's no Multiplayer Version yet?

ForteReborn

Inkling Commander
NNID
ForteReborn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5389-7346-0792
I haven't completed everything, mostly taking my time in case the server, or a random ban from disconnects. But reading this makes me feel a bit off.

Especially the splat brella, why isn't this available yet? Would make sense if the weapon was already unlockable, and you can get the variant with the hero colors, but no. I am already kinda leaning towards the first Splatoon hero mode, despite some improvements on level design. That is one thing I can give. But alas, this is the second game, you'd think they would of thrown it all in.

I was also believing Cuttlefish, or Callie would result at the end of the hero mode where his shackle is. That would of been a NICER reward than just DJ trapped in another snowglobe. I also would've wish there were more cameos of Agent 3 in the level sequences, or at least towards the final boss fight.

mvsdkrocks

Inkster Jr.
I also would've wish there were more cameos of Agent 3 in the level sequences, or at least towards the final boss fight.
Yeah that would've been cool, but considering the first game's Agent 3 could be male or female, (depending on what the player chose in splatoon 1) I don't know how they could've made that work.
But Yeah I also was hoping to see Callie again after the last boss fight, but I think the alternate boss dialogue was funny enough when you went to fight Octavio again. I thought it was especially funny how the first time Marie is serious about trying to get her best friend back, but then in the rematch she is just kind of annoyed and even pokes fun at Octavio and Callie.

Is there no unusual reward for completing with Brella since there's no Multiplayer Version yet?
No. Beating levels with the hero brella only helps you get more crusty Sean tickets (Because beating a stage with every weapon type nets you one) However, Sheldon does still give the player the normal dialogue that he would to tell you that the retail version will be made available. So my thought is that the game will mark that you are ready to receive the Hero Brella Replica once the normal brella is added to the game as DLC. So you could do it in preparation if you wanted to but there isn't any reward as of now. (Just my personal theory though, I'm not a dataminer, I don't have those skills XD)

YarnDrawcia

Full Squid
I believe that one solution to Agent 3 appearing to be just be a silhouette. Or perhaps communicate through some type of object like Grizzly does. Still, it could be quite the conundrum on Nintendo's part, so I could see why they left Agent 3 out of the main campaign of Splatoon 2.

Though I do agree that it would be nice to see Callie somewhere after you beat the game for the first time outside of simply replaying the final boss fight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom