• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Spotify

inkcan

Semi-Pro Squid
So, if anyone is on Spotify:

Somebody made a Splatoon 2 playlist, and it's super dorky, but some of the music is kinda good.

It's just a fun little thing to see; imagine playing while listening to that random-*** soundtrack. I'm actually gonna try it at some point.

I don't want to spoil too much, but it goes from Linkin Park to Weird Al, lol.

Robochao

Full Squid
NNID
Robochao
Is it the one by Corey Esmeier?
This is such quintissential 2000s alt rock and pop. I feel like I'm looking at a Guitar Hero playlist.

If you have one of you own, do share! I don't really overlap my Spotify music with Splatoon 2. More like Soundcloud and rhythm games.

inkcan

Semi-Pro Squid
Yes! It's that very playlist. I couldn't help but have a chuckle when, after Linkin Park, Good Charlotte started playing, haha.

But, yeah, @Robochao, even Sum41 is on there. This has to be a guilty pleasure playlist for a 20-something in gamer mode.

All I wanna do is dunk a rainmaker to Crawling.

Heeey, what rhythm games do you play?

Robochao

Full Squid
NNID
Robochao
My gamer mode is closer to including bleep-bloop computer noises. They'd be my guilty pleasure for driving :3

None now, but since ten years ago (of the arcade games):
DDR, ITG, PIU, IIDX, Pop'n, DJMax Technika, and plenty others! They sport fantastic and different soundtracks, each of them.

inkcan

Semi-Pro Squid
Clearly you've been to Eight on the Break, lol.

ITG forever!

Favorite song or stepchart?

Robochao

Full Squid
NNID
Robochao
You can tell I've been there from just the games I've played?!
I've been there so often that I'm borrowing their space for Splatoon 2 meet-ups! I get so tempted to play ITG while I'm hosting, but I'm good about it :)

That's a tough question, though, considering the songs I play are affected by my mood at the time, but I'd have to say:
Favorite stamina chart - Boss on Parade by Cardopusher
Favorite technical song - Love Fighter by Brandy
Favorite song+chart - Starry Sky by Capsule

how about you :o

inkcan

Semi-Pro Squid
Wooooow, let's meet up at 8otb! I'll buy you a break steak and we can see how out of practice I am, getting winded by 9s on itg!

Robochao

Full Squid
NNID
Robochao
OOH sorry for going ghost on this!!

Absolutely :) I'd be free next Monday if you are. Please send me a PM or add me on Discord: SAUCE#2973

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom