Spreading the joy of some of my pieces of equipment with the same three sub abilities

nick2427

Inkster Jr.
NNID
CM86
Hello fellow squids. I have in my arsenal a sage polo with three ink saver main sub abilities and some neon sea slugs with three ink recovery up sub abilities. I am looking for either a sunny day tee with three special charge up sub abilities or some clownfish basics with three special charge up sub abilities. Now granted these are harder to obtain I will not be picky and take any gear with three of the same sub abilities.

I am here to spread the joy and would be more then happy to add anyone on my wii u friends list. If you catch me online and join a match with me, you can search for my character in the plaza afterward and only hope Spyke will come through. If he doesn't you can always try again!

Please provide an image of the gear you have with three of the same sub abilities and I will message back and give you my wii u friend username!

Attachments

nick2427

Inkster Jr.
NNID
CM86
So you said you have the sunny day tee and the clownfish basics I have been looking for but I did not see either of them when I took a look. Maybe I am just not looking good enough.

Njok

Bouncer
It actually may be the rainy day tee. I am not sure. The clownfish i have for sure. Check the OP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom