Squad try-out?

SpillProff

Full Squid
NNID
SpillProff
So I would like to join INK for several reasons, one of them being I am a good player using Dynamo, Squelcher, Splattershot Jr and E-Liters... Is there anything else I need to join the International Neo Kalamari?

rafa

Inkling
NNID
rafakp94
Hey SpillProff! Love your ıиκtroduction :D you're the first to do it before I ask. We are actually needing E-Liters!. My nnid is rafakp94. Add me and we'll do an audition with other members of ıиκ to check on you. We're slowing down our growth so versatility, as you said you have, is fundamental but we're looking for squids that stand out. I'll try to add your nnid SpillProff as I see in your profile and let's try to make this happen soon :) we have a page in facebook which will give us a notification and make communication faster if you want to: facebook.com/neokalamari

Hope to splat with you soon!

SpillProff

Full Squid
NNID
SpillProff
I still can't join. Where it said join group, it says cancelling or I am not allowed in the group yet.

Neiiko

Inkling
NNID
pokebyron
NNID: Neiiko, i just realized that i'm on pending...i can be dumb sry >_<, i'm essecialy saying that i said i joined, but since i'm new to the website as a whole i was confused, i can use literally any weapon you want with i say superb skill, but i ask that you test me, im on the verge of B+ ONLY cuz of my internet. if you saw my thread it also explains this. the only weapons that im bad at would be the nozzlenose pros.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom