• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Squid Looking for a Squad (Or To Make One, If There Are Any Others Interested)

NNID
namelesstraveler
Hey everyone, this is NamelessTraveler, and I'm looking for a squad to join, or if there are a couple other folks wanting to, to make one of our own.

I'm looking for an active NA squad that I can participate in (Since I work full time, I can only really play on the weekdays after 6p EST, and even then sometimes I work after that- however I get my schedules like WEEKS in advance, so if there's a skirmish or something, I can try and plan something out around it. :D) I would like a friendly squad that's focus is community and teaching one another to be the best they can be. I'd like to break into the competitive scene, but I won't mind a casual squad either.

My main weapon is the Krak-On Splat Roller, and though I've been practicing with the Splatterscope, I feel like the roller is the weapon that suits my play style the best, as I like to get up close and personal with opponents, and make big plays by covering a lot of ground. I'm a constant A+, breaking through to S rank sometimes. I truly shine in Splat Zones, though I can provide solid support in Rainmaker. Tower Control is a weak spot of mine, and I was hoping to join with others that could tutor me in that area.

If you'd like to have me aboard, or like to create a squad with me, please post here with your intent, and I'll take a look at the options. I'll be choosing a team/making one on Wednesday. :)

So to summarize:
  • Contact details:
    • NNID: namelesstraveler
  • Time zone: EST (GMT-0500)
  • Operating times: Starts @ 6p, can play until 9p usually, though times vary
  • Region/Language: NA Region, North East USA
  • Preferred role: Krak-On Roller,
  • Skill bracket: A+ to S
  • Communication: Skype (Mic and video)
  • Extra info: I'm looking for a friendly squad with focus on tutoring and community. Must be flexible and active.
Thank you for looking, and have a great day! :D

SplatoonNoob

Inkster Jr.
NNID
tml533
I'm an S-rank 52 gal looking for a squad too. Same region, same availability. Can Skype.

NNID: MiamiLawyer (in-game: Booyah)

Webster

Inkling
NNID
willman123
I'm in for making a squad my game info is on my other thread.

Emerald371

Inkling
NNID
Emerald371
I am also looking for a competitive squad! Add me if you want!
NNID: Emerald371

paru

Inkling
NNID
parusaro
Hi there! I'm Paru and I've played several matches with NamelessTraveler before, and I'm also going to in on this squad. Anybody in this thread can feel free to add me if you'd like!
NNID: Parusaro

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom