Squid looking to join up with talented kids

TooiNioi

Inkling
NNID
TheRaptor17
Thanks for clicking, my name is Ryan. I'm looking to join up with a talented, serious group of players that need a roller on their team. I main Krak-On roller but I'm also decent with a Carbon roller. My play style really depends on what stages are in the rotation. I tend to be more aggressive in smaller stages and I prefer to be sneakier on larger stages.

I've been at A- but I've had a bad stroke of luck these past few weeks and I'm down to B, hence why I'd like to be a part of a seriously fresh squad. I'm tired of playing with random people and not knowing what weapons they use and what their play style is, so I'm really hoping someone's looking for a good roller on their team.

I'm in the US, specifically Southern California(UCT/GMT -7 Hours). I play generally between 4:30pm and 10pm since I'm still in school, but there will be days I'm on earlier or later. I use Skype and am open to trying other communication programs people like using for this sort of thing. I'm sort of shy so please don't take it the wrong way if I don't warm up right away or stay sorta quiet sometimes. I also would hope to be making friends with whoever I play with.

Thank you for reading this and I hope you'll consider letting me join your squad or just playing with me, either works. Stay fresh!

NNID:TheRaptor17
(make sure to let me know you're from squidboards!)

surfKraken

Inkling
Thanks for clicking, my name is Ryan. I'm looking to join up with a talented, serious group of players that need a roller on their team. I main Krak-On roller but I'm also decent with a Carbon roller. My play style really depends on what stages are in the rotation. I tend to be more aggressive in smaller stages and I prefer to be sneakier on larger stages.

I've been at A- but I've had a bad stroke of luck these past few weeks and I'm down to B, hence why I'd like to be a part of a seriously fresh squad. I'm tired of playing with random people and not knowing what weapons they use and what their play style is, so I'm really hoping someone's looking for a good roller on their team.

I'm in the US, specifically Southern California(UCT/GMT -7 Hours). I play generally between 4:30pm and 10pm since I'm still in school, but there will be days I'm on earlier or later. I use Skype and am open to trying other communication programs people like using for this sort of thing. I'm sort of shy so please don't take it the wrong way if I don't warm up right away or stay sorta quiet sometimes. I also would hope to be making friends with whoever I play with.

Thank you for reading this and I hope you'll consider letting me join your squad or just playing with me, either works. Stay fresh!

NNID:TheRaptor17
(make sure to let me know you're from squidboards!)

Request sent. I live in SoCal too and play ranked battlea at night 9:30pm-2:00 am.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom