Squid Searching Squad

Smilie

Inkling
NNID
ToxicSilence
Hi, I´m Smilie, I don´t have a name for the squad yet. I´m searching squids in the UTC -6. I play on the evenings, between 4PM to 9PM. I speak spanish and I´m not really fluent in english, but I can manage myself.
I like to play on the front line trying to take control of the map and getting kills. I use splatteshots, sloshers and rollers, basically any short-mid range weapon. I´m A+ rank, but I don´t mind the ranks, as long as you are willing to improve.
I´d like to get used to the team via chat and then try to communicate with Skype. i´m shy, but I´m really energetic when it comes to competitive gameplay. I want to meet people who don´t get salty with the team, people who wants to have a good time splatting and making strategies.
If you are interested you can add me, my NNID is ToxicSilence and my nickname is Smilie.

Gatsby

Pro Squid
Hi, I´m Smilie, I don´t have a name for the squad yet. I´m searching squids in the UTC -6. I play on the evenings, between 4PM to 9PM. I speak spanish and I´m not really fluent in english, but I can manage myself.
I like to play on the front line trying to take control of the map and getting kills. I use splatteshots, sloshers and rollers, basically any short-mid range weapon. I´m A+ rank, but I don´t mind the ranks, as long as you are willing to improve.
I´d like to get used to the team via chat and then try to communicate with Skype. i´m shy, but I´m really energetic when it comes to competitive gameplay. I want to meet people who don´t get salty with the team, people who wants to have a good time splatting and making strategies.
If you are interested you can add me, my NNID is ToxicSilence and my nickname is Smilie.
Since I just got on the team I will direct you to Eli-monk our leader of LU or looked up.

http://squidboards.com/members/eli-monk.20531/

Here it is

As always

Thanks,

Gatsby

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom