• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Squid Squad for MCM Splatoon 2 tournament UK and general.

DanganHavoc

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-5975-6913-1684
Hey everyone! I'm looking for a team/forming a team to play the tournament at the MCM Comic Con in London towards the end of May as well as things like league battles and causal matches , the tournament is on Saturday and i'll be free all day. If you want to contact me and discuss forming a team my discord is

Meme police#3717

My ranks and skills as follows
Splat Zones: A+
Tower Control:A+
Rainmaker:A+
Clam blitz:B

Thanks.

OctoKid

Inkling
Hi! I'm not sure about the tournament but I would like to meet up with anyone who is going to the Expo. Is anything planned? (Please send me a PM if you want my Friend Code.)

OctoKid

Inkling
im not sure about the tournament either, do u wanna meet up to do something in the expo?
I'll be there at various points over the weekend - just getting a feel for how many people on this board might be around, and maybe we can organise a meet-up at a specific point.
(I'm new to the boards and have never played in a tournament! But I thought I ought to get to S+ in all categories before joining.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom