• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

SQUIDCORE: Kids and Squids Unite!

MaraTH

Inkling

Squidcore is a mashup/remix album inspired by Triple-Q's Gangnamcore albums!

10,000 years after the collapse of human civilisation, Inkling archeologists have discovered a musical album containing over 400 tracks by over 100 artists. After further investigation, it became clear that all of these tracks were based on one specific artist. In honor of this discovery they have organised a new album following the same formula, but with more recent songs. In the spotlight are: the Squid Sisters!

SUBMISSIONS

To submit, simply send an e-mail to squidkidmeme@gmail.com containing the following:
- The track's name as you'd like it to appear on the album
- What you would like to be credited as
- Any links you'd like me to add to the credits section (eg. Your site, YouTube, Tumblr, SoundCloud)
- The track itself, via download link or simply an attachment. Make sure it's clear where I should go to download your track!
- The word "submission" somewhere in the e-mail
- If you want, include a SoundCloud link. I'll put your submission in the "recent submissions" on the website

Your sumbission doesn't have to be a mashup or remix. Any original audio submission is allowed as long as it is related to Splatoon. For examples, take a look at Gangnamcore 2.
I prefer lossless (WAV/FLAC) formats over lossy (MP3/OGG) formats.
It doesn't matter when your submission was made. Tracks previously on Gangnamcore 2 or similar albums are also allowed, but try to keep it a bit fresh.
You can submit as many tracks as you want.
If you upload your track to SoundCloud, make sure to tag it "Squidcore" so people can find it.
Please avoid submitting duplicate tracks. If you think someone may already have made something you plan on submitting, try searching SoundCloud for the tag "Squidcore".
Submissions close on September 25th, at 0:00 AM CEST. Anything submitted after this time will not make it on the album.
You can find a starter pack in the Download section of the website.

LINKS
http://squidcore.nl/
My SoundCloud
My other SoundCloud
Gangnamcore
Gangnamcore 2 Part 1
Gangnamcore 2 Part 2
My Twitter

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom