• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

squiddies!!!!!!!! hello!!!

beebun

Inkling
NNID
beebun94
my name is ella, and my handle ingame is beebun (nintendo ID is beebun94 if u wanna splat with me!) because i love bees and bunnies. i'm also a dork. splatoon owns my sorry ***, i've been playing for months and i can't believe it's taken me this long to join a forum and get more involved!!!!!!!! i've just been adding players via player history that were good fun to play with, but i'd love to meet sme people on here and make friends and splat together regularly! it's so much more fun playing with people you know!! im level 44, A- rank, i main splash-o-matic, tri-slosher and slosher, and the octobrush in TW and SZ. i use .96 gal deco in TC and RM. i'm from australia but my sleeping pattern is all over the place so you'll see me online on very odd hours :P

VideoGameVirtuoso

Pro Squid
NNID
ExtremeTechPro
Welcome to Squidboards beebun. There are many players that would enjoy playing with you, just make sure to ask our NNIDs first so we can remember you more easily :)

shy

Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-2855-0246-7213
Hello, welcome to the forums! My sleep pattern has been pretty off as well. It's great to have you here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom