• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Squiddy Meme Comsumer on the loose!

Gammit

Inkling
NNID
Gammit
Switch Friend Code
SW-4001-6070-9653
Hey guys Gammit here. I am a veteran squid from Splatoon 1 who is finally trying to get involved with the splatoon community in Splatoon 2. In splatoon 1 i have grinded nights and nights to reach S rank and i have made up my mind to go even higher in splatoon 2; to reach S+ rank. It will be a hard strive but i am determined to put as much work as i had done for splatoon 1. I should also mention i love a good meme and although im not too good at making them i am pretty much a filthy consumer of them as i would usually advocate one that I love. Right now im trying to get more used to motion controls in splatoon 2 (as i used stick in splatoon 1) and am training to be a good charger user while also training my splattershot pro, L-3 Nozzlenose, and sploosh-o-matic skills (as sploosh came out today) Anyway thats enough from me. I hope u guys will accept this newbie meme consumer squid to ur community and i hope we have a good time.

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Welcome Gammit! Good to see more older players here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom