• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Squidkid Looking for a Casual and Competitive Squad

Nether

Inkster Jr.
NNID
yoshiseggs10
I am a chill, fun, and 13 year old guy looking for a squad which we can play casually and competitively. I can be immature and mature, but whatever floats your boat, I can do either! One warning, I can cuss, but you can address that with me, whether you would not like me to, or if it is fine. I have a, I guess you can say, a young voice, so I hope it won't bother you. Trust me, I'm not a typical preteen. Like I'm not annoying. But, in the end, I would like to play with anyone, any rank, any level, any age. I am switching from C+ to B+ because of lag. But yeah! I hope someone will come around! Thanks for reading. :D

RoxiiReaper

Inkling
NNID
Roxiireaper
Hey! I've been looking for a person around B rank to play with. I can be pretty flexible with weapons choices, but I'm kind of shy when it comes to talking with people ;u;
Since I'm from Australia, which not many people are from, I'm not sure if theres a time that would suit the both of us. I'm normally available most weekday nights from around 5PM (ACST), and almost any time from 11AM (again ACST) on most weekends.

Nether

Inkster Jr.
NNID
yoshiseggs10
Well since I am in a squad already, I don't need a squad anymore. But I a still up to play with you anyways if you are! Sorry for the late, late, LATE reply. Heheh. I hope you are still up to play, and if you are, message me.

Nether

Inkster Jr.
NNID
yoshiseggs10
Hey! I've been looking for a person around B rank to play with. I can be pretty flexible with weapons choices, but I'm kind of shy when it comes to talking with people ;u;
Since I'm from Australia, which not many people are from, I'm not sure if theres a time that would suit the both of us. I'm normally available most weekday nights from around 5PM (ACST), and almost any time from 11AM (again ACST) on most weekends.
Hehe, I mean to reply to you. Just look above this. :P

Serena Inkwell

Inkling Cadet
I wish I could go online. I have no wi fi currently, but Im on my phone which has mobile data. I play Splatoon 24 7 so Ive beat the game already. Also, I dont mind anybodys rank. Also, I cuss too so its alright. And in reality my name actually IS Serena Inkwell. I use it as my oc's name too! I also tend to make up new oc's all the time, so I use my name a lot.

RoxiiReaper

Inkling
NNID
Roxiireaper
Well since I am in a squad already, I don't need a squad anymore. But I a still up to play with you anyways if you are! Sorry for the late, late, LATE reply. Heheh. I hope you are still up to play, and if you are, message me.
Ahh to be honest school is about to start so I don't think I'd have the time from now on ;u;
Its good to hear you've found a squad though c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom