Squids 'R Us (A- to S+ Squad)

cuberandgamer

Inkling
NNID
cuberandgamer
Hello, my name is Connor. Me and my friend Nathan have decided to make a new squad called Squids 'R Us. We are looking for people around the A to S area (although the minimum rank you can be and still join is A-, if you are B+ then you will be put through a trial)

Group page: http://squidboards.com/groups/squids-r-us.464/
We are a Friendly yet competitive group of squids that want to play Splatoon. We want nice and mature people to get involved in our group. Currently, most of our group is in the A to S range, so if you are around that rank you are more likely to get in.

Requirements:
  • You must have Skype.
  • We prefer A- or higher. If you are B+ or lower, then you must go through a trial first.
  • We prefer ages 13 or older.
  • Be a decent person.
How to join:
Apply responding to this thread.

You can also message me here on Squid Boards or on Skype (my skype name is cuberandgamer) with the following information.
  • Weapons you use (try picking your 3 best, you can list out more if you want)
  • Rank and level (Feel free to apply even if you aren't confident in your rank)
  • Time zone

Last edited:

Gatsby

Pro Squid
I have a few options for squads to join I hang around the A+ to S range. I can play almost any weapon in the game other than the nozzlenose series. Reply for more information about me and my availability.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom