• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Squidtastic Melody: A Fun and Competitive Squad!

AlpacaJesus837

Full Squid
NNID
alpacajesus

Welcome to Squidtastic Melody's official thread :D This is where all our applications will be posted and where our records in wars and tournament entries will be! We are a new squad that is currently recruiting and accept players who are adamant about being in the competitive scene! We will be active in wars and try to participate in every tourney there is.

That's the intro for y'all :p Here's some important info for you all! PLEASE READ THIS!:

This is a clan made for highly skilled players, as well as trying to be a close family in doing so. We believe that a true clan does not involve just skill, but also the ability to get along with other members in a friendly manner. (we're always available for a chat!)

We require all members to : Have Skype for communication during wars and tournaments. There will be frequent calls for easier communication, but if you are unable to speak for any reason, please notify the leaders.
Have a rank of either S or S+.
Be moderately active - exceptions can be made if any problem occurs.

How do tryouts work?
You will be tested for approximately one week in battles and squad rooms.

What if I drop a rank whilst I'm in this clan?
Not to worry! This happens to everyone. You'll still be part of the clan, just tell us and we'll get you back that S rank in no time!

Will this clan be warring frequently?
Of course! As a competitive team, we will attempt to sign up to most, if not all, Splatoon tournaments. There will also be practice sessions that can take place within Squad battles or Private battles.

What is the tag for this clan?
The tag will be [♪ ], short and simple, so your name will be able to fit better.

Leader - Sorapol (Skype: sorapol2)
Coleaders - Rayze (chococake3), Alpaca (alpacajesus837), xSkytte(selina.chiu1) ;u;

---

Current Members:

@Sorapol
@AlpacaJesus837
@Rayze
@xSkytte
@Shalnark

---

Tournaments entered:

Calimari Cup

---

War Record:

12-0-1

---

APPLICATION FORMAT:

Squidboards Username:
Skype Username:
Main Weapon:
Your Playstyle(To the best of your knowledge):

Thanks for applying and here's to a great squad full of great people! :D

Last edited:

Sorapol

Inkling
NNID
Sorapol
our first war victory Squistastic Melody vs Koppa Clan 3-0 all modes except turf bo5

NNID
AlexisMendieta

Welcome to Squidtastic Melody's official thread :D This is where all our applications will be posted and where our records in wars and tournament entries will be! We are a new squad that is currently recruiting and accept players who are adamant about being in the competitive scene! We will be active in wars and try to participate in every tourney there is.

That's the intro for y'all :p Here's some important info for you all! PLEASE READ THIS!:

This is a clan made for highly skilled players, as well as trying to be a close family in doing so. We believe that a true clan does not involve just skill, but also the ability to get along with other members in a friendly manner. (we're always available for a chat!)

We require all members to : Have Skype for communication during wars and tournaments. There will be frequent calls for easier communication, but if you are unable to speak for any reason, please notify the leaders.

How do tryouts work?

Not to worry! This happens to everyone. You'll still be part of the clan, just tell us and we'll get you back that S rank in no time!

Of course! As a competitive team, we will attempt to sign up to most, if not all, Splatoon tournaments. There will also be practice sessions that can take place within Squad battles or Private battles.

The tag will be [♪ ], short and simple, so your name will be able to fit better.

Coleaders - Rayze (chococake3), Alpaca (alpacajesus837), xSkytte(selina.chiu1) ;u;

---

Current Members:

@Sorapol
@AlpacaJesus837
@Rayze
@xSkytte
@Shalnark

---

Tournaments entered:

Calimari Cup

---

War Record:

12-0-1

---

APPLICATION FORMAT:

Squidboards Username:
Skype Username:
Main Weapon:

Thanks for applying and here's to a great squad full of great people!

Hi I would like to join your clan I'm really good and exited

Jpizzle

Inkling
NNID
Jpizzle

How do tryouts work?

---

Current Members:

@Sorapol
@AlpacaJesus837
@Rayze
@xSkytte
@Shalnark

---

Tournaments entered:

Calimari Cup

---

War Record:

12-0-1

---

APPLICATION FORMAT:

Squidboards Username:
Skype Username:
Main Weapon:

Thanks for applying and here's to a great squad full of great people! :D
Jpizzle
The.king.of.spades
S
I've been playing since the testfire. I play ranked everyday. I use most weapons. I want to get into competitive splatoon

Boil

Full Squid
Is squidtastic melody open to scrims against less experienced squads?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom