• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Straight foward...

Hide or Seek

• Total voters

ReeSquidGig

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
Her / she
NNID
Ree
Switch Friend Code
SW-8348-2484-7793
It's really nowhere to hide, it's just a stage that goes straight forward.... but it's still fun to play on with a charger. :) and it's the best stage to play on splat zones, gladly, its only one splat zone!

Ulk

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Die-Ulk-Nudel
I wouldn't say that. The area near the Rainmaker Prohibit Zone seems like a pretty safe place.

ReeSquidGig

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
Her / she
NNID
Ree
Switch Friend Code
SW-8348-2484-7793
I do like this stage on tower control. its fun to see people trying to hide, ad it's really no where to hide but behind the pole.

Captain Woomy

Woomy Enthusiast
I hide behind the small boxes off to the sides, the huge containers on either side, and the little u-shaped tower in the middle all the time. I've actually never had a problem with finding places to hide on this map.

ReeSquidGig

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
Her / she
NNID
Ree
Switch Friend Code
SW-8348-2484-7793
Some people like to hide behind walls and splat you if you don't see them, they really like to use chargers on this stage too, which I get nervous when I don't have my charger...

Captain Woomy

Woomy Enthusiast
I've found that using my Custom Jet Squelcher on this stage is very helpful, especially when you have unsuspecting chargers with scopes on their perches. You also have to be aware of any enemies possibly trying to flank you using the narrow pathway off to the right on your side. When you really think about it, there's plenty of ways to be sneaky on this stage.

ReeSquidGig

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
Her / she
NNID
Ree
Switch Friend Code
SW-8348-2484-7793
I love it how people try to hide in the hiding spots I know about, and once I hit a person on the entrance to my Team's side and she was hiding, but I guess I really know these spots, so it's really no where to run.. if people have a charger like me. :)

Captain Woomy

Woomy Enthusiast
It seems like the charger users who hide behind the two little boxes in the side areas always get me no matter where I try to hide on this particular map... :,(

Captain Woomy

Woomy Enthusiast
Apparently you do... I personally am not a very stealthy sniper at Walleye Warehouse, even when I attempt to hide behind things and right side peek.

ReeSquidGig

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
Her / she
NNID
Ree
Switch Friend Code
SW-8348-2484-7793
I don't like it when people get an eliter, then you Have to hide and sneak up on them!:scared:

Nero86

Inkling Cadet
NNID
nero86
Finding enemies at sides and occupying it to become a safe place to team mates.

SquiliamTentacles

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Mr_Squigggles
Largely depends, with short/middle range weapons, I prefer to flank and be more stealthy, but with long range weapons, I like to be more visible to abuse the pressure of long-range fire.

ReeSquidGig

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
Her / she
NNID
Ree
Switch Friend Code
SW-8348-2484-7793
I don't like it when people have weapons with echo location and point sensors, you can never hide unless you are cold blooded.:ability_coldblooded:

Pterk

Full Squid
NNID
YoloEric12
I don't like it when people have weapons with echo location and point sensors, you can never hide unless you are cold blooded.:ability_coldblooded:
I always run cold blooded on any gun I use, sooooooooooo good

ReeSquidGig

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
Her / she
NNID
Ree
Switch Friend Code
SW-8348-2484-7793
The people who hide on the high slopes are the worst when all you use are ink brushes

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom