• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Streaming Splatoon

Status
Not open for further replies.

K7Sniper

Pro Squid
NNID
K7Sniper
I do believe there is a Creative Content section for this sorta thing :)

Scroll down the main page.

itisRag

friendly neighborhood rag
NNID
itisrag
Add your twitch username to your profile information, and your stream will show up on the right side of the page if it's in the top 5 Squidboards user streams (which it would right now, because only one other person is currently streaming).

K7Sniper

Pro Squid
NNID
K7Sniper
Unfortunately, that only showcases Twitch streams.

I stream a lot on Hitbox, but that never pops up.

itisRag

friendly neighborhood rag
NNID
itisrag
OP is using twitch, so it's relevant to them, but I agree there could be options to include more services.

Konsori

Inkling
NNID
Silvajon
I added my twitch info, when does it pop up, should I refresh stream?

Undr

You should be good then. Once you have your Twitch info up there, the Twitch sidebar will on the main page will put you on the list of streamers.

For now I'm going to lock this thread as it has served it's purpose. However I do suggest creating a fresh thread in the "Creative Content" forum to showcase your streams and videos.

Platypudding

Full Squid
So.. I've made a long series of unnecessary mistakes leading to the creation of two separate, practically useless threads (when the original was locked anyways) in the same subforum

I don't moderate this subforum, so I can't merge them back into a normal thread either..

brb getting help (dear God I'm so sorry)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom