• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

'sup inklings

Charlight

Meme Spy
Hi guys, I've been meaning to start using these forums a bit more regularly for a while now, so I thought why not post a thread in the welcome centre?

One thing I'm trying to figure out is how to post in the guides section. I made a video tutorial on how to jump the gap in the middle of Camp Triggerfish and I think it'd fit right in there, I'm being told I have insufficient privileges to post there though.

So how you all doing?

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Hyrule, Mushroom, Nohr, Comet Observatory
Hello & welcome to Squidboards. May probably be the 10 post limit. But that should be easy to clear if you go around posting in the right areas so long you do it with heart and nicely. A intro post here is one post and replying to someone who greets you might be the second. You can welcome nicely 3 members say that's 5. Find something to your liking worth discussing at Crispy Calamari and you might get 3 to 5 more posts. Depending what you like and how deep you delve into the conversation. If you like it you might come to find 15 or more and without knowing you have already become part of Squidboards by sharing your thoughts without spamming. Be sure to keep visiting and contributing to Squidboards.

Charlight

Meme Spy
Hello & welcome to Squidboards. May probably be the 10 post limit. But that should be easy to clear if you go around posting in the right areas so long you do it with heart and nicely. A intro post here is one post and replying to someone who greets you might be the second. You can welcome nicely 3 members say that's 5. Find something to your liking worth discussing at Crispy Calamari and you might get 3 to 5 more posts. Depending what you like and how deep you delve into the conversation. If you like it you might come to find 15 or more and without knowing you have already become part of Squidboards by sharing your thoughts without spamming. Be sure to keep visiting and contributing to Squidboards.
Hi there! Up to 12 now, I figured it out just now actually. You go to Guides and make a guide there, and it automatically makes a post in the Guides forum. Silly me, but at least I know now. Thanks for the kind welcome!

Achamo

Inkling Commander
NNID
KupoSuppi
Welcome aboard, Squiddo! Glad to have you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom