• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

sup looking for chill team

Oatmeal

Inkling
NNID
corewii
So I played splatoon for the first time since june (since i got bored af to the game), but came back in interest of comp splatoon for a season or two to see what its all about. Im shiit so dont worry about being good, just looking for people in the same situation as me. I dont even know a name or anything, dont really care tbh. Message me if you want to play and we'll make a discord for it.

what to know about me:
Im 16, I live on east coast, Play melee (falcon main), I used to speedrun spyro (& other games) and still do every now and again, I like using charger and 52 gal

Thanks for reading.

Last edited:

ZamU

Inkling
NNID
xTARDISx
Yo, do you have skype? I am looking to add people for a squad. I also play melee, 20XX!

Oatmeal

Inkling
NNID
corewii
Yo, do you have skype? I am looking to add people for a squad. I also play melee, 20XX!
i'd prefer discord tbh, easy and uses less. skype is mickeycp and discord ill give you later

20xx is evil :scared::scared::scared:

ZamU

Inkling
NNID
xTARDISx
I added you on skype, I will get discord now though.

ZamU

Inkling
NNID
xTARDISx
I got discord but I don't understand exactly how it works.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom