• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Super Mario Maker Thread

SyMag

SOLDIER 1st Class
NNID
PKThunda
Here's my most recently uploaded course:

More Than Meets the Eye: https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/courses/C7D3-0000-01F7-3CD7

This is a puzzle level. Mario has found himself trapped inside an abandoned insane asylum (or perhaps he's been there all along...?). It's up to you to help him escape! But beware, as the halls of the asylum have more than meets the eye...

It's hard for me to upload levels as I can't have more than ten at a time, but feel free to check out my other levels! And feel free to let me know if you liked my level(s) or have constructive criticism for me!

Jei-Cos

Full Squid
NNID
JeiCos
I'd love to keep playing, but it keeps deleting my levels for no reason.. One of them was only up for a week before they deleted it.. I know why, they didn't have stars on them because the only levels they didn't get deleted were my stared ones.. But a week? Really? If I don't get a star in a measly week they delete it? How's that fair? There are millions of levels and millions of people making them, how do they expect someone to get a star in a week? Also, I've only had the game since February.. So they penalize you for not being noticed out of millions of others? That's stupid..

Also I've played the normal 100 challenge (like the next up after easy) a crap ton of times.. I've played like 3 times as many auto levels on there than I have normal one.. That's ridiculous..

I've since opted to not upload there showing off a video of a level on YouTube until it gets a star..

CM86

Pro Squid
9B35-0000-021D-1876

Here is a kaizo mario level I made. It is not very long, but its not easy either. If your not into kaizo levels, I have been getting into one screen puzzles. I have a couple of those made too and plan on making more, so if that interests you, I recommend checking them out.

Cuttleshock

Inkling Commander
Oops, didn't realise that this thread had been more recently active than the one in The Crispy Calimari. Same as what I said here, basically - play my level(s), please! I like to emulate real Mario level design, even if I'm placing a gimmick in it, as I find such 'classic' levels really quite beautiful.

F138-0000-021F-AAD6

CM86

Pro Squid
Hey squids. I worked really hard on a boot themed level. It is aesthetically pleasing and really fun with a good bit of challenge. I promise you will not regret it.

7149-0000-024C-C92C

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom